MIDWIFE TOUCH AMBASSADOR RECOGNITION AWARD
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Pour l’appel à candidature en français, faites défiler la page vers le bas.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (JJCI) and the International Confederation of Midwives are requesting applications for the Midwife Touch Ambassador Recognition Award.
The Midwife Touch Ambassador Recognition Award will be given to midwives who have participated in, embraced, and activated their learning from a Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (JJCI) sponsored Touch Ambassador workshop held at one of the following conferences:
- 2018 ICM Regional Congress for Eastern Mediterranean, Southeast Asia & Western Pacific Regions (Dubai) – 1 Grand Prize, 2 Runner Up Prizes
- 2018 ICM Regional Congress for the Americas (Paraguay) – 1 Grand Prize, 2Runner Up Prizes
- 2019 ICM Africa Regional Conference (Namibia) – 1 Grand Prize, 2 Runner Up Prizes
Grand Prize Winners:
- Grand Prize Winners will receive an allowance that will go towards their travel, registration, accommodation among other expenses to the ICM 2020 Congress in Bali Indonesia.
- Grand Prize Winners will also have their submissions shared as part of the official Congress programme.
Runners Up Winners:
- Runners Up Winners will be given an allowance for Congress registration.
Grand Prize Winners and Runners Up:
- Grand Prize Winners and Runners Up will be recognised at the 32nd Triennial Congress in Bali Indonesia in June 2020.
Deadline: 31 October 2019
Interested? Now see if you fit the eligibility criteria before you apply!
Click the following links to read the challenge in: English here , French here, and Spanish here.
First Touch Midwife Ambassadors Workshop
Going to a Johnson's First Touch Midwife Ambassadors Workshop soon? Watch the First Touch Instructional Video by clicking the picture below.