Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption Policy
ICM is committed to the prevention of fraud, corruption, bribery and any other forms of dishonesty and will promote an anti-fraud, corruption and bribery culture. It is our policy to conduct all our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to fraud, bribery and corruption. We are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate, implementing, and enforcing effective systems to counter fraud, corruption and bribery. Read our anti-fraud, bribery and corruption policy here.
If a member of the public has suspicions or evidence of fraud, bribery or corruption; please let us know by contacting us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Koninginnegracht 60, 2514 AE ZH, The Netherlands
If you do not want to contact us directly, you can report independently to the Dutch National Anti-fraud Hotline.
- By phone: 088 7867372 or +31 88 7867372 if you are calling from outside the Netherlands
- By post: Fraud Help Desk, P.O. Box 963, 7301 BE Apeldoorn
- Online: https://www.fraudehelpdesk.nl/fraude-melden/